Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Looking for God?

Why does god have to be something outside of yourself?
 What if Jesus was just a normal person?
 
Oh wait... he was. 
What if the bible was written by normal people who were just living their days hoping for some other guy to save them?
 
Oh yeah.. It was.
 
 
And what if I had the power to choose what I thought God was without it being a magical experience that validates someone else instead of myself? 
 
Oh I do... and I did. 


Stop criticizing each other. Youre all the same. Youre all different. Love, inspiration, and creativity are gods. Poly theistic religions may not be as far off as presumed. So why are these religions dead? Why doesnt anyone worship Zeus or Osiris? Why am I looked at funny when I tell people I think they are still right?

Outside of the norm... Outside of yourself. Be free, dont let your mind be chained by your elders and peers. Stop being shallow. Look deep. Who better to look deep inside you than yourself. Stop looking for it from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment