Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hoop party

I dont get a lot of time to practice with the kids around, but with what little I have been able to do (about 12 hours max total since april) Ive gotten some great things down!

Every one is impressed with this one, since no one has ever seen anyone actually do it before (Im guessing its a relatively new trick.) So Im rather impressed with myself! Im AWESOME at it!




I got escalator down, upward vortex (still working on dragging it back down) Lasso, and a few other things I dont actually know the names of.
I even got leg hooping down. getting it back up to my hips is a huge work in progress haha.

Im working really hard lately on isolations. they are my most recent bane! Im gonna kick its but though. one I gues a few more actual things down I think Ill have to work on actually finding my groove, or "flow" - I wanna just DO it, and not only know a bunch of separate tricks haha.

I already see myself as quite the jumper, and not so much big on arm stuff.

I really do love hooping! Candace brought me a 26" polypro from Firefly! That was so super sweet of her, so Ive been able to practice in the house!These isolations are in the bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment