Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Melodys "I am" List

Please make a list of "I am" statements. Example: "I am a mother. I am a boy. I am useful. I am happy. I am strong.." etc. Anything that can describe you. Please write at least 10.

I am....
*A mother
*A teacher
*A victim of sexual assault multiple times over
*Uncomfortable being alone
*At the same time totally fine being alone
*Kind
*Compassionate
*Driven
*A seeker of knowledge
*A seeker of solutions
*Forgiving
*Forgetful
*Sarcastic
*Funny
*Intelligent
*Kind
*Loving
*Beautiful
*Spiritual
*Selfless
*Hurting
*Mindful
*Strategic
*A fixer (of things and situations)
*Artistic
*Charasmatic
*Gossipy
*Strong
*Independent
*In love
*A hypnotherapist
*A synesthete
*Colorful in general
*Joyful and a bringer of joy
*Innocent when it comes to people with bad intentions toward me
*A protector of those who have been hurt
*Insecure
*Self depricating
*Self sacrificing
*Truthful
*Judgemental of intelligence
*Soft hearted
*Sensitive
*Insensitive with others
*Lucky
*Strong
*Poetic
*Heartfelt
*Bold
*Individualistic
*Addicted to cigs
*A lover of music
*Intuitive
*Innovative
*Unsure of my place in the world
*Dedicated
*Uncomfortable sexually
*Learning to be comfortable sexually
*Confused about why I'm so difficult.
*Confused about why I've always been so different

No comments:

Post a Comment