Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Everyones my friend

One of my superpowers is being able to get along with anyone. Its like my personality that it changes but not buy enough that I change. Only enough so that the type of person you would rather be talking to is there, and the jokes that you would appreciate all the ones I tell.

This doesn't always mean that I WILL get along with you, though. Sometimes they're obviously people that I don't want to get along with. It happens to be very rare but on occasion it's important for me to stand my own ground and let people know when they are being douchebags. Not like it's my job but its my boundary.

One really special things I like to hold dear about myself is that when I'm fighting with people and its not me directly telling them something is wrong with them, it's usually because I'm just reflecting who they are. This really makes people angry. For example if you talk to me in a rude tone I will talk to you in exactly that tone. If you talk to me a nice tone I will speak to you in exactly that tone. This is why I try to surround myself with happy people that just love. I'm a happy person and I don't like to be angry or be mean or talk to people in negative tone. I just don't like negativity..

I guess that's all I really have to say I just need to get that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment