Thursday, January 9, 2014

Roommate frustration

I'd like to be able to give my kid a bath regularly. Hell I'd love to get a shower/bath myself regularly. Someone is ALWAYS in the bathroom (yes we have two) and when I get to take a shower someone gets in the other one so the warm warer stops to mine. Every two weeks I try to enjoy a shower to no avail.

When I gove oliver a bath the tub is cligged and dirty. His toys are missing and replaced with their products. They don't clean anything. There isn't evwn a garbage in that bathroom.

They are inconsiderate.  I'm always missing things that their kids take or break or lose (and no one warches or fixes or cleans. It all just gets left for me to clean.) A third of the work I do regularly is to clean up their stuff.

I'd like to do my laundry.  Somehow she is doing laundry 24/7. When she's not home I have to finish hers in order to start mine cause clothes are left in the washer and dryer.

They leave the lights on no matter what time of say it is. I hare to say it but I'm starving and broke and 2/3 of all warer and at least half of all electric is going to them.

I just want peace.  I want my stuff to be minem is that selfish?  I want my stuff to stay where I put it. I want family heirlooms back and not broken. I wanr to feel like I'm getting what I've worked for.

Most of all I want someone to consider me.  My needs, my wants, how much work I do regularly.  Someone do something nice for me?

Thank god for candace. Shes the only person I feel really does things for me without being told to.  Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment