Thursday, January 9, 2014

Tears and tears

I wish I had someone to talk to. I feel like all I have is adam for this one. I dont want anyone to pity me and I'm the worst at getting help. I've been crying every day. Its not hormones. I wish it was.
I'm crying now because you can't tell a 3 year old that you are frustrated with him not being potty trained because all of his underwear are now dirty and we don't have any diapers because we only only have $20 for the next week and mommy needs that for food and gas.
How do I tell him that the only we we can eat more than bread and the garbage jelly and peanut butter and canned beans wic gave us is if i sacrifice the $40 my mom gave me for the chiropractor so I can walk without all of this pain every day?
I couldn't tell him I was crying earlier because his dad already decided to sacrifice that money without asking me so that we can pay last months mortgage and start worrying about the next one somehow.
I just don't know what to do.  I feel so helpless. I'm always hungry and in pain and just sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment